Gilbert is a town in the Greater Phoenix area of Arizona. The population is about 242,000 (2017). As of 2010, it was the 24th safe city in the United States with a population of over 75,000. It was the fastest growing city in the United States from 1990 to 2003.
Gilbert started when William Bobby offered the East Arizona Railroad land in 1902 and built a railroad between Phoenix, Arizona, and Florence. The first store in Gilbert, Aiel's supermarket, opened in 1910 and became the location of the first post office in 1912. The town post office moved several times to the east of the central town of the town, Gilbert Road. In 1912, many Mormons who escaped from the Mexican Mormon colony due to the power of Pancho Villa moved to Gilbert. In 1915, a church conference was held at Gilbert Elementary School. It was reorganized into Gilbert Ward in 1918.
The Gilbert was founded in July 1920 and was an agricultural organization supported mainly by Roosevelt Dam, the East Canal and the railway and construction of the Joint Canal. From 1911 to the late 1920s, it has long been known as a farming town and is known as 'the capital of the world's hay.'
- 1 Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), ☏+1 602 275 . Three miles from downtown East Phoenix. All major U.S. airlines work at Phoenix Sky Harbor and have many flights to major cities around the country. Southwest Airlines and American Airlines have a hub at Sky Harbor. About 30 minutes from Gilbert.
- 2 Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA IATA) A mesa located east of the Phoenix. Mainly provided by Alegiant Air, Vision Airlines also provides services from North Las Vegas. It's a small airport and is being redeveloped into a major regional airport.
Gilbert is provided mainly by one area of the expressway, that is, the Sant'An expressway section of loop 202. The small section of the No. 60 Meishin Expressway runs through the north end of the town at the High Gray Road Interchange (186 entrances). Some regional arteries, including Williams Field Road, Chandler Boulevard and Gilbert Road, also support the region.
The easiest way to avoid Gilbert is by car and bus.
- 1 Cosmo Dog Park 2502 ERay Rd, +1 480 503 6200. 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. One of the best dogs in this country. a lake where dogs play A place where an active dog is distinguished from a timid dog. Ramadan, table, and bench. It was illuminated for use at night. Free.
- 2 Discovery Park, 48 acres of the 2214 E-Pekos Road (Parkway Pekos Road NE Corner) park. The park was named after the discovery of a Colombian mammoth fossil near the site during construction.
- 3 Ripparian Reserve at Water Ranch, 2757 E. Guadalupe Road (just east of the Southeast Library): The path through a set of sunset ponds Every year hundreds of birds come with cameras. The park also has an observation deck, a dinosaur discovery site and an archeological discovery site. Free annual fishing in Lake Ranch (permission required) free.
- The Gilbert Museum of History 1s Gilbert Rd (SW corner of Gilbert and Elliot Rds) 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Various exhibits on the creation and growth of Gilbert's town. Five dollars for adults, four dollars for seniors, three dollars for children, five dollars for free.
- 2 Hall Center Theater, 50 W. Page Ave, , [email protected]✉. It's a season for theater, musical, and children's theaters. Prices vary. A special group rate is available.
- 1 American Eagle Outfits, San Tan Village Shopping Center (Williams Field and Market), ☏ . Affordable casual clothes. Medium
- 2 Apple Store, SanTan Village Shopping Center (Williams Field and Market), ☏ . We specialize in Apple products. Various
- 1 farm house restaurant, 228 N Gilbert Rd, . A new breakfast was served every day. Many travelers come all the way here.
- 2 Liberty Market, 230 N. Gilbert ☏Rd 480 892-1900. I serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. I like it. No reservations. a reasonable price You should have a toilet.
- 3 Joe's Real Barbeque (Joe's Real BBQ), 301 N. Gilber☏ Rd, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Great barbecue, atmosphere. Another local favorite. There is enough room inside and outside the house. Great value for price. You can handle parties of almost any size. Get out and catering. Medium
- 4 Joe's Farm Grill, 3000 Ray Rd, . 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. American food made from vegetables grown on a farm. It was introduced on the food network. It was built on an existing farm and left behind a huge willow tree to eat outdoors. The part is large. Medium
- 5 Francaise Cafe, 610 N. Gilbert☏Rd, . a good sandwich Take out is possible. You can also buy famous bread, take it home, or make sandwiches. Medium
- 6 Luu's Taco Shop, 610 N. Gilbert☏ Rd, . a Mexican It's the most delicious Gilbert Mexican food. Opened for breakfast and lunch. A great breakfast, Britos.
- Seven! , Market Street and Williams Field Rd, +1 480-497-TACO (8226)。 10:30AM~10PM. It is suitable for special food. They are owned by family and run businesses in four locations in the valley. Mahablo is always his favorite. eat both at home and outside Take out enabled. Moderate pricing.
- 8 Euro Cafe (Euro Cafe in Romeo), 207 N. Gilbert Road Suite 105 (the entrance is behind the building)80-962-4224 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. an international and eclectic food a good wine list For $45 per person who needs to make a reservation, you can offer a pair of food and wine and a dinner from a wine manufacturer. a great menu of dessert The Catters. Moderate pricing.
- 9 Phoenicia Café II (Phoenicia Café), Gilbert Rd 104s (crossing the city hall)480-503-4976 Tu-Sa 7AM-11AM, Su 8AM-1PM. a Greek and Mediterranean dish a buffet lunch I'm serving breakfast. Also specifies the location of the template. Take out is possible. Medium
- 10 Waldo BBQ, 2743S. Market Center 111 (Santa Plaza), ☏+1 . The specialty store is BBQ Rib, but BBQ is famous. Take-out and catering. The original location remains at Mesa, As State. It is also famous for its wall decorations. a local favorite Medium
- 11 in-outburger, 2449. Market St (Williams Field and Market), Toll-Free: . 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. It's a U.S. fast food, but it's fresh. You can see the potatoes cut out from the fries. good food for the price Cook as you order. Take out too. He is gentle with his children. Medium
- Pizza Bistro, Ogano's Pizza Vistro, 328 N. Gilbert☏ Rd, . 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Excellent pizza and Italian food. The pizza dough ranges from 12 inches to 18 inches. Stuffed pizza is rich in pizza and toppings from eight to 12 inches. We deliver it for a big party. Take out enabled. Medium
- Chinese gourmet 13JK, 2540s. Value Vista DR#106. Great food, great service. You are hiding in a small shopping center, but it's worth visiting. Take out enabled. Medium
- Yao Chinese cuisine 14s and 2487's Gilbert 102-go (Gilbert Rd and Williams Field Rd), ☏+1 480 . It is one of the Chinese restaurants in the top 100 American restaurants. A broad Chinese menu. lunch box Medium
- 1431E 15 Pitta Jungle. Williams Field Load Settings 101 (Williams Field and Val Vista), ☏+1 480 . a healthy food Catering. Extensive menus and friendly services. Medium
- 16 Thai Chile 2 Go, 1887 E Williams Field Road,
- 1 Diers Bentley's Whiskey Row, 323 N Gilbert Rd, ☏+1 480 476 8595.
-  Brass Faucet, 313 N Gilbert Rd, . More than 60 beers are running on the faucet.
- 3 Fox Civil Bar, 1464 East Williams Field Road, There are a variety of items including beer, whiskey and cigars.
- 4 The White Rabbit, 207 N Gilbert Road, [email protected] Gilbert Road , , 207 N Gilber Road () Gilbert shopping destination.
- Tru by Hilton Gilbert, 1950S Santan Village Pkwy, +16025679800 (1950, Santa☏ . The room is small, but the service and food are great, and the room is clean and well-cared. It's near Gilbert. The regular fee is $76, including a gym, an outdoor pool, a free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking. A handicap can be used and an air conditioner is also provided.
- 1 Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert, 3265 S Market St, kept and the food is very delicious. The food selection includes fresh cookies, waffles and omelets, and further includes a pressed fruit drink. The service is also on-time, but it's very difficult to cover the bed without pillows and blankets. As with Tru above, it is located near Gilbert. It costs $74, a free wifi, breakfast and parking, a handicap, an outdoor pool and air conditioning system.
- 2 Hyatt Place, 3275 E-Market
- 3 Home 2 Suites, 3333 E Market St.
- Doubletree 4, 1800s, Parkway, Santan village.
- 3 Handler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC), 2626 East Pecos Road, . Community college in the Community College district of Maricopa County.
|End Date ←Chandra←||W N||→Mesa→ Penpe|